Welcome to tomtazz.com!
This website was built to share information regarding the life and times of me and my family.
Just a few of my Philosophies on Life;
- Everyone has burdens to carry; however, it is how we carry those burdens that determine their weight.
- Enjoy every day as if there were no other.
- How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives. (Annie Dillard)
- Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us. (Earl Nightingale)
- Life is a succession of moments. To live each one is to succeed. (Corita Kent)
- Cherish the moments you have with those you love, because one day you may wish you had.
- Love isn't finding a perfect person. It's seeing an imperfect person perfectly. (Sam Keen)
- There is no wealth but life. (John Ruskin)
- Life is simple, its just not easy.
- Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile. (Albert Einstein)
- He who has nothing to die for has nothing to live for.
- A life without cause is a life without effect. (Barbarella)
- Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.
- He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. (Friedrich Nietzsche)
- People know you for what you've done, not for what you plan to do.
- And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. (Abraham Lincoln)
This page is dedicated to the special people in my life and the happy days that lie ahead. Please take some time to browse this website and check out the information located on each page. I hope you find this website enjoyable and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.